Motorbikers are very welcome!
Summer holidays in Gerlos im Zillertal
We offer you:
- drying room for your biking cloths
- Garage for the motor bikes
- a cosy accomadion in the middle of the Zillertaler Alps
Hundreds of hiking kilometers in five valleys
Unlimited fun at the Gerloser reservoir makes Gerlos a summer highlight in the Zillertal! (sailing, surfing, windsurfing and sailing school, rowing, pedal boating, swimming in fresh spring glacier water from Wildgerlos glacier, fishing in the lake and Gerlosbach)
In spring, summer and fall, the cable cars and lifts brings the summit closer to all our guests.
In Erlebnisgarten Rieder Gorge, climbing can be learned and skills improved with many different routes and different difficulty levels.
One of the highlights for adrenaline addicts is the Riederklamm. You can learn to climb or improve your skills at one of the climbing routes that have been set out there.
Another fantastic attraction is the Flying Fox. Two routes running over the Riederklamm 80 meters above the ground with a combined length of 200 meter
The Riederklamm is only a 5 minute walk from Landhaus Staudacher.
See for yourself the huge variety of experiences available:
- Gerlos Durlaßboden Lake
- Rafting on the "Gerlos"
- Holiday Ranch Kröller with paddock
- Family Nest Gerlos – great for children
- Many mountain bike trails
- Daily guided hikes, mountain and mountain tours
- A gondola takes you directly into the surrounding mountains
- Gerlos sheep show and cattle drive
- Kalle's paragliding experience
We warmly welcome our holiday guests. In Gerlos you will enjoy a carefree holiday in true Tyrolean tradition.
In addition, our hearty Zillertal cuisine is a treat for the palate. Whether delicious grilled meats, hearty stew or sweet pancakes for dessert - the delicious dishes are perfect for relaxing after a eventful day in the mountains of Tyrol.